As a result of the amended Magistrates Court (Civil Procedure) Rules 2005 and the Magistrates Court (Minor Case Procedure) Rules 2005 (Rules of Court) changes have been made to the WA Magistrates Court Civil forms.
To reflect these changes, forms made under the previous Rules of Court will be available under the Magistrates Court – Civil Matters commenced prior to 1 June 2020 folder. Please note that these forms are for “transitional cases” – cases that have been commenced but have not concluded by 1 June 2020.
Forms that apply to cases commenced after 1 June 2020 are located under the Magistrates Court – Civil Matters commenced on or after 1 June 2020 folder. The new forms are as follows:
- Minor case claim (Form 4) [LL-WA-MC-0156]
- Consumer/ Trader Claim Minor Case (Form 6) [LL-WA-MC-0157]
- Application for Default Judgment by Claimant (Form 13) [LL-WA-MC-0158]
- Application for Default Judgment by Defendant (Form 13A) [LL-WA-MC-0159]
- Response to Minor Case Claim (Form 15A) [LL-WA-MC-0160]
- Statement of General Procedure Claim (Form 19) [LL-WA-MC-0161]
- Statement of General Procedure Third Party Claim (Form 19B) [LL-WA-MC-0162]
- Statement of Defence to General Procedure Claim (Form 21) [LL-WA-MC-0163]
- Application (Form 23) [LL-WA-MC-0164]
- Claimant’s Reply to Statement of Defence (Form 66) [LL-WA-MC-0165]
- Claimant’s Reply to Statement of Defence and Defence to Counterclaim (Form 67) [LL-WA-MC-0166]
- Statement of Defence to General Procedure Claim and Counterclaim (Form 68) [LL-WA-MC-0167]