The Purchaser Declaration – individual and Purchaser Declaration – corporation or government were updated by Revenue NSW last week. After discussions with Revenue NSW last week regarding the fact the Statutory Declaration section still referred to the Oaths Act 1900, they have now amended the forms again on 20 Dec to remove the reference to the Oaths Act 1900.
We have amended the Word versions of the forms on 20 Dec as follows:
- Purchaser declaration – individual [LL-NSW-OSR644a]
- Purchaser declaration – individual – person 2 (2 people 1 card) [LL-NSW-OSR644b]
- Purchaser declaration – corporation or government [LL-NSW-OSR644]
We have had to remove the PDF versions until these are able to be updated in the New Year, as follows:
- Purchaser declaration – individual [LL-NSW-OSR671]
- Purchaser declaration – corporation or government [LL-NSW-OSR676]