Form 3B – Enduring power of attorney – long form – wife – clause 11 has been recoded (LL-QLD-WPA-07).
On the Administrator table, calculation “xx – Relationship to Deceased” will be deleted on 24 April 2012, as it is a duplication of calculation “Relationship or capacity (multi)”. Please modify any Estates precedents you maintain to ensure the calculation scheduled for deletion is not being used.
QLS default interest rate has been updated.
Land Registry has added an additional schedule:
- Form 20 – Schedule (annexure alteration/minor correction) (LL-QLD-NRW254)
- Form 47 – Certificate of exhibit (for estates – probate heading) (LL-QLD-UCP153)
- Form 2 – Application for minor civil dispute – residential tenancy dispute (LL-QLD-QCAT30)
- Form 25 – Application for commercial building dispute – QLD Building Services Authority Act 1991 (LL-QLD-QCAT22)
- Form 26 – Application for domestic building disputes – QLD Building Services Authority Act 1991 (LL-QLD-QCAT23)
- Form 36 – Response and or counter-application (LL-QLD-QCAT29)
- Form 37 – Request for a decision by default in matters other than minor civil dispute (LL-QLD-QCAT28)
- Form 41 – Application for interim order or injunction (LL-QLD-QCAT27)
- Form 50 – Request for a decision by default – unliquidated damages (LL-QLD-QCAT25)
- Form 51 – Application for a tree dispute – Neighbourhood Disputes Resolution Act (LL-QLD-QCAT33)
- Form 52 – Response to application for a tree dispute – Neighbourhood Disputes Resolution Act (LL-QLD-QCAT34)
- Form 53 – Application for minor civil dispute – dividing fences (LL-QLDQCAT19)
- [Read more…] about QLD – QCAT