As part of our continuing review, the following forms have been updated to the latest versions:
- Summons [LL-VIC-EST-0218]
- Surety’s guarantee [LL-VIC-EST-0217]
- Surety’s guarantee – affidavit of justification [LL-VIC-EST-0195]
- Administration account [LL-VIC-EST-0192]
- Affidavit in support of application for commission [LL-VIC-EST-0197]
- Affidavit of due execution – willmaker signed [LL-VIC-EST-0003]
- Consent [LL-VIC-EST-0201]
- Notice of withdrawal of caveat [LL-VIC-EST-0208].
Following the review, the following forms have also been removed as they are no longer published by the Courts or contained within the Court Rules. Many forms have also since been superseded by electronic applications filed via RedCrest-Probate.
- Affidavit of publication of notice and searches with advertisement exhibit attached [LL-VIC-EST-0196]*
- Caveat [LL-VIC-EST-0200]
- Inventory of assets and liabilities [LL-VIC-EST-0206]
- Notice of making of grant [LL-VIC-EST-0207]
- Order for commission [LL-VIC-EST-0209]
- Order of the Registrar for grant of probate or administration [LL-VIC-EST-0210]
- Parchment [LL-VIC-EST-0212]
- Parchment – pre printed parchment paper [LL-VIC-EST-0213]
- Request for notice of making of grant [LL-VIC-EST-0215].