We have made improvements to the layouts for these matter types. The changes are as shown below.
- Handover date
- Nature of tenancy
- Is permitted use exclusive to the Lessee?
The field ‘Facilities & services provided by Lessor’ has been shifted from the Shopping Centre Details layout, because it relates to all leases not just shops.
- Works to be carried out by Lessor before commencement
- Lessee’s estimated contribution to Lessor’s works
- Lessee’s fitout works
- Lessor’s contribution to Lessee’s fitout works.
Shopping Centre Details
- Total car bays in Centre
- Number of car bays for all customers
- Number of car bays for lessee only
Head Lease – New Layout in Lease Details
This layout is an entirely new one which caters for the details relating to a head lease.
- Is rent based on turnover?
- If yes, what is the method?
- Turnover amount
Accordingly, the following forms have been recoded with the relevant changes:
- Schedule 1 – Landlord’s disclosure statement – Retail Premises not located in retail shopping centres (LL-VIC-PR-404)
- Schedule 2 – Landlord’s disclosure statement – Retail Premises located in retail shopping centres (LL-VIC-PR-405)
We are excited to bring you these improvements and welcome your feedback. To do so, please click here ensuring you state “VIC Lease Matter Types” in details.