The South Australian Employment Tribunal has begun introducing an online process for lodgement of forms from July 2019. They have advised us that their preferred method of lodgement is online or, where there is no online option at this time, an interactive PDF form from their website.
As a result of this, we have now removed all SAET forms from LEAP that have an online or interactive PDF version on the SAET website. We will monitor the remaining forms and remove them as the SAET move these from doc format to PDF or online.
The following forms have been removed from LEAP and must be obtained from the SAET website:
- Form A02 – Application for review (return to work) (LL-SA-WCT-0104);
- Form A03 – Application for expedited decision (return to work) (LL-SA-WCT-0105);
- Form A04 – Application for suitable employment (return to work) (LL-SA-WCT-0106);
- Form A19 – Application – general (LL-SA-WCT-0086);
- Form A20 – Application – general civil action (LL-SA-WCT-0087);
- Form A21 – Application – dust diseases civil action (LL-SA-WCT-0089);
- Form A30 – Application – unfair dismissal (LL-SA-WCT-0088);
- Form A38 – Application – money claim (LL-SA-WCT-0090);
- Form A40 – Application to alter rules or change the name of a registered association (LL-SA-WCT-0101);
- Form A45 – Notification of an industrial dispute or grievance (LL-SA-WCT-0095);
- Form P05 – Application for directions (LL-SA-WCT-0061);
- Form P20 – Application for summons (LL-SA-WCT-0078);
- Form P33 – Application for consent orders (LL-SA-WCT-0035);
- Form P38 – Application to extend time for reconsideration (LL-SA-WCT-0063);
- Form P39 – Result of reconsideration (LL-SA-WCT-0064); and
- Form P40 – Response to varied decision.