Have you used one of the new NSW Interactive PDFs yet? They are now LIVE in Guides & Precedents.
They are very user friendly and some of the features include:
- easily editable within the body of the form (unlike LRS locked Word versions)
- no lengthy FILLINS just one dialog window for completion (where applicable)
- easily add Annexure pages (where applicable) within the PDF
- form reproduction is correct as the PDF is the authority’s form version
- save the PDF to your file and simply UPDATE any changes from the LEAP toolbar within the PDF
For more information on how to use an Interactive PDF please refer to this article on LEAP Community.
IMPORTANT: There are some specific software requirements for this form to work correctly, including:
- LEAP Version 1.17 must be installed; and
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (which is a free version) must be installed.
To start, 11 Land Registry Services and 5 Revenue NSW most commonly used forms have been created as Interactive PDFs:
Land Registry Services
- Transfer – Form 01T (LL-NSW-RPA081)
- Transfer without monetary consideration – Form 01TWC (LL-NSW-RPA082)
- Lease – Form 07L (LL-NSW-RPA083)
- Request for CoRD holder consent – transacting party (LL-NSW-RPA089)
- Request for CoRD holder consent – third party (LL-NSW-RPA090)
- Transmission application by an executor, administrator or trustee – Form 03AE (LL-NSW-RPA084)
- Transmission application by a devisee, beneficiary or next-of-kin – Form 03AD (LL-NSW-RPA085)
- Notice of death – Form 02NT (LL-NSW-RPA086)
- Variation of lease – Form 07VL (LL-NSW-RPA087)
- Surrender of lease – Form 07DL (LL-NSW-RPA088)
- Withdrawal of caveat – Form 08WX (LL-NSW-RPA091)
- To use either of the above Transfer documents across any matter type (other than Conveyancing matter types) simply edit-table-types and enter a Transferor and Transferee card table within your matter.
- LRS unfortunately have drafted their Request for CoRD holder consent PDFs so that users can only print and not save the PDFs – please print and scan to your LEAP matter until LRS fix their PDF form version.
- Purchaser declaration form – individual – Form ODA 076I (LL-NSW-OSR671)
- Purchaser declaration form – corporation or government – Form ODA 076NI (LL-NSW-OSR676)
- First home buyers assistance application form – on or after 1 July 2017 and lodgement guide – Form ODA 066A (LL-NSW-OSR678)
- Application for reassessment and refund cancelled agreements for the sale or transfer of dutiable property – Form ODA 032 (LL-NSW-OSR679)
- Application for exemption or refund – break up of a marriage or de facto relationship – Form ODA 069 (LL-NSW-OSR680)