The following forms have been updated: [Read more…] about WA – Liquor Licensing forms
WA Liquor Licensing
The following Liquor form has been added:
- Application for an occasional licence
Any requests for forms that are currently not already in LEAP can be submitted to our Content team: email@example.com.
We are excited to announce that we have reviewed the WA Liquor License matter type and added five new forms.
The Liquor Licence details layout has been updated to better suit the forms that have been added. Those forms are:
- Form 1 – Notice of application for approval of a non-liquor business (LL-WA-LL-001)
- Form 2 – Notice of application for licence (other than club licence) (LL-WA-LL-002)
- Form 3 – Notice of application for club licence (LL-WA-LL-003)
- Form 6 – Notice of application for an extended trading permit (LL-WA-LL-004)
- Form 20 – Further applicant premises details – Notice of application for licence (Other than club licence) (LL-WA-LL-005)
We welcome your feedback on these improvements. Please let us know if there are further forms you would like added. To do so, please click here ensuring you state “Feedback on WA Liquor Licensing Matter Type” in details.