Following on from the release of the Transfer of Land (LL-VIC-LTO-425) and the new execution/certifications, we have now released the following forms which contain the updated execution/certifications in accordance with Land Use Victoria requirements. The forms now contains similar functionality as the website forms incorporating user input.
- Application by acquiring Authority S54 – New (LL-VIC-LTO-426)
- Application by legal personal representative – New (LL-VIC-LTO-427
- Application by surviving proprietor – New (LL-VIC-LTO-428)
- Application to convert a paper certificate of title to an electronic certificate of title – New (LL-VIC-LTO-429)
- Application to nominate a paper certificate of title to a paper instrument or electronic lodgement case – New (LL-VIC-LTO-430)
- Application to withdraw a nomination of a paper certificate of title – New (LL-VIC-LTO-431)
- Discharge of mortgage or charge – New (LL-VIC-LTO-432)
- Lease – New (LL-VIC-LTO-433)
- Memorandum of common provisions – New (LL-VIC-LTO-434)
- Transfer of Land – Estate matters only – New (LL-VIC-LTO-435)
- Transfer of Land – Family Law only -New (LL-VIC-LTO-436)
- Transfer of Land – creating an easement and/or restrictive covenant – New (LL-VIC-LTO-437)
- Transfer of Land by mortgagee or annuitant – New (LL-VIC-LTO-438)
A few of the execution options allow for multiple Attorneys in their respective execution clauses. With this in mind, please ensure that you select ‘Save’ after adding each Attorney and before selecting ‘OK’ to move to the next dialog box.
NB: Due to the complexity of the template V10 users will need to do TWO online updates to ensure you receive all changes.