We reviewed the Tasmanian Wills, Power of Attorney & Guardianship matter types. The following changes have been made:
Power of Attorney matter type
- The Power of Attorney matter type will now populate the attorney information for Client 1 and Client 1 and Client 2.
- When setting up your matter note the attorneys will populate as follows:
- Client 1 will appoint Client 2 and then all attorneys; and
- Client 2 will appoint Client 1 and then all attorneys.
Public Trustee table type
- The Public Trustee table type is now a default table type.
- Where applicable, the forms have been coded to populate the Public Trustee details.
As part of our review, we have re-coded the following forms:
- Particular power of attorney Form 1 (LL-TAS-WPA-01)
- General power of attorney Form 2 (LL-TAS-WPA-02)
- Particular enduring power of attorney Form 3 (LL-TAS-WPA-03)
- General enduring power of attorney Form 4 (LL-TAS-WPA-04)
We have created the following forms:
- Registration form Form 5 (LL-TAS-WPA-05)
- Appointment of the public trustee as attorney under enduring power of attorney Form 6 (LL-TAS-WPA-06)
- Revocation of power of attorney (LL-TAS-WPA-07)
- Declaration of death, bankruptcy or insolvency of donor (LL-TAS-WPA-08)
- Certificate of proof of foreign execution (LL-TAS-WPA-09)
Note: As 5 of the forms are new, we would appreciate any feedback by clicking here.