The South Australian Employment Tribunal is in the process of transitioning to an online case management system, with forms already available to complete and submit online. The remaining forms will progressively shift to online applications over the coming months.
The SAET forms page on the website has a number of forms that are PDF and/or Online versions. We have been advised by SAET that using the Online option is preferred by them.
Form A01 has been removed from LEAP as this is now done online on the SAET website.
Any SAET form that has a PDF version on the SAET website and was available in LEAP was removed as we had clients who used and lodged the forms and the forms were rejected because they were not in the correct format the SAET wanted to receive them in.
Due to requests from our clients to have them reinstated, we have done so, but they are now in a newly created folder under LEAP Forms called “Old SAET Forms – pre eLodging” and should be used at your own discretion, as SAET have advised us that they will not accept any form where there is a corresponding PDF or Online version on their website.
Any SAET form that has a Doc version on the SAET website is still available in LEAP for use, however they will be moved to the “OLD SAET Forms – pre eLodging” folder as the SAET convert them to PDF.
We have made several enquiries with SAET and are now awaiting a response from the Deputy Registrar as to whether our forms, when used and converted to PDF, will be acceptable. So far we have had conflicting advice. We will advise you further once we have received a definitive answer.
The following forms have now been reinstated in LEAP and moved to the new folder called “OLD SAET Forms – Pre eLodging” We reiterate that these forms are to be used at your own discretion:
- Form A02 Application for review (return to work) (LL-SA-WCT-0104)
- Form A03 Application for expedited decision (return to work) (LL-SA-WCT-0105)
- Form A04 Application for expedited decision (return to work) (LL-SA-WCT-0106)
- Form A19 Application – general (LL-SA-WCT-0086)
- Form A20 Application – general civil action (LL-SA-WCT-0087)
- Form A21 Application – dust diseases civil action (LL-SA-WCT-0089)
- Form A30 Application – unfair dismissal (LL-SA-WCT-0088)
- Form A38 Application – money claim (LL-SA-WCT-0090)
- Form A40 Application to alter rules or change the name of a registered association (LL-SA-WCT-0101)
- Form A45 Notification of an industrial dispute or grievance (LL-SA-WCT-0095)
- Form P05 Application for directions (LL-SA-WCT-0061)
- Form P20 Application for summons (LL-SA-WCT-0078)
- Form P33 Application for consent orders (LL-SA-WCT-0035)
- Form P38 Application to extend time for reconsideration (LL-SA-WCT-0063)
- Form P39 Result of reconsideration (LL-SA-WCT-0064)
- Form P40 Response to varied decision (LL-SA-WCT-0080)