The South Australian Supreme Court Criminal forms in LEAP have been reviewed and updated where required.
The following forms have been updated in LEAP:
- Form 1 – Information (LL-SA-MCCR017);
- Form 2 – Information and summons (LL-SA-MCCR121); and
- Form 3 – Information and summons with written guilty plea (LL-SA-MCCR012).
The following forms have now been updated in LEAP:
- Form 28 – Police or third party application (intervention order) (LL-SA-MCCR086);
- Form 28AA – Private application (LL-SA-MCCR137);
- Form 29 – Interim intervention order and summons (LL-SA-MCCR064);
- Form 30 – Final intervention order (LL-SA-MCCR101);
- Form 31 – Police or third party application for variation or revocation of intervention order (LL-SA-MCCR087);
- Form 41 – Request to register foreign intervention order (LL-SA-MCCR102);
- Form 45 – Affidavit (intervention order) (LL-SA-MCCR085).
The South Australian Supreme and District Courts Criminal forms in LEAP have been reviewed and updated where required.
The South Australian Magistrates Court Criminal forms in LEAP have been reviewed and updated where required in accordance to changes made by the Court.
To cater for this change, there has been a slight change of folder structure – all current forms are now in one folder, Magistrates Court Criminal and forms have been listed alphabetically for ease of searching. At the bottom of the current forms list, there is a new subfolder, Earlier Actions (pre 5 March 2018).
To determine which forms are for current actions/actions post 5 March 2018, these forms will simply refer to the form name.
In contrast, the forms for Earlier Actions pre 5 March 2018 will contain (“earlier actions)” in the form name.
(The forms will bear the same form numbers but the content is slightly different in accordance to the updates by the South Australian Magistrates Court).
Following this review, the suite of forms within the SA Magistrates Court Criminal profile will be expanded. Feedback for any forms that are not currently in LEAP can be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org (please advise of form name and number in your email).
Form S22 – Application to fix or extend a non-parole period (LL-SA-MCCR122) has now been added to LEAP.
The SA Magistrates Court Criminal forms have now all been reviewed and updated in LEAP.
The following folder and forms have now been added to LEAP:
Appeal forms – SC Criminal Supplementary Rules 2014
- Form 38 – Notice of appeal against conviction or other judgment (LL-SA-DSCR-121);
- Form 39 – Notice of second or subsequent appeal against conviction (LL-SA-DSCR-126);
- Form 40 – Notice of appeal against acquittal or other judgment (LL-SA-DSCR-119);
- Form 41 – Notice of appeal against sentence (LL-SA-DSCR-122);
- Form 42 – Notice of appeal against sentencing decision (LL-SA-DSCR-123);
- Form 43 – Notice of appeal against antecedent decision (LL-SA-DSCR-120);
- Form 44 – Notice of appeal – miscellaneous (LL-SA-DSCR-118);
- Form 45 – Notice to respondent of appeal (LL-SA-DSCR-127);
- Form 54 – Notice of discontinuance of appeal (LL-SA-DSCR-124);
- Form 55 – Notice of final determination of appeal (LL-SA-DSCR-125).
The following forms from the South Australian Supreme and District Criminal Court Supplementary Rules 2014 have now been added to LEAP:
- Form 2 – Front Sheet (LL-SA-DSCR-118);
- Form 5A – Notice of acting and address for service (LL-SA-DSCR-099);
- Form 8A – Election by defendant for trial by Judge alone (LL-SA-DSCR-100);
- Form 8B – Election by counsel for trial by Judge alone (LL-SA-DSCR-101);
- Form 9 – Practitioners certificate (LL-SA-DSCR-102);
- Form 11 – Legal representation certificate (LL-SA-DSCR-103);
- Form 13 – Application for directions (LL-SA-DSCR-104);
- Form 16 – Notice of intention by defendant to adduce discreditable conduct evidence (LL-SA-DSCR-106);
- Form 17 – Notice of intention to object to proposed discreditable conduct evidence (LL-SA-DSCR-107);
- Form 21 – Response to notice to admit facts (LL-SA-DSCR-108);
- Form 23 – Notice of intention to adduce evidence (LL-SA-DSCR-109);
- Form 24 – Notice of intention to introduce expert evidence (LL-SA-DSCR-110);
- Form 26 – Subpoena (LL-SA-DSCR-111);
- Form 28 – Originating application to fix non-parole period (LL-SA-DSCR-112);
- Form 35 – Originating application for review of bail decision (LL-SA-DSCR-113);
- Form 36 – Originating application for review of reviewed bail decision (LL-SA-DSCR-114);
- Form 38 – Notice of appeal against conviction or other judgment (LL-SA-DSCR-115);
- Form 39 – Notice of second or subsequent appeal against conviction (LL-SA-DSCR-116);
- Form 41 – Notice of appeal against sentence (LL-SA-DSCR-117)
The 3 Traffic Offences matter types:-
Drink Driving; and
have now been moved to the Criminal & Traffic Folder.