The Client Authorisation form (LL-SA-PR-0088) has now been updated in LEAP.
Form NT and NT2 – Appointment of New Trustees (LL-SA-LTO-138) has now been added to LEAP.
All SA LTO Forms in LEAP have been updated so the cover page is now the first page of the document. This is so our forms accord with the printing instructions on the sa.gov.au website.
The four month transition period established under the Real Property Regulations 2009 will cease on Friday 4 November 2016.
As a consequence we have now removed the old LTO forms from LEAP. The forms that have been deleted are listed below.
Stewart Title have recently sent through required changes to their precedent letters.
The following new letters and brochures have been added to LEAP:
- Letter to client sending final policy (LL-SA-PR-0093);
- Letter to client sending policy confirmation (LL-SA-PR-0094);
- Purchaser letter – fee (LL-SA-PR-0095);
- Purchaser letter – no fee (LL-SA-PR-0096).
- Five reasons to use title insurance (LL-SA-PR-0097);
- Managing risk in commercial property transactions (LL-SA-PR-0098);
- Residential premium schedule – SA (LL-SA-PR-0099);
- Title insurance for home buyers of strata properties (LL-SA-PR-0100);
- Title insurance for home buyers (LL-SA-PR-0101);
- Title insurance for home owners (LL-SA-PR-0102);
- Title insurance for rural property (LL-SA-PR-0103);
- Title insurance for vacant land (LL-SA-PR-0104).
The following forms have been deleted from LEAP:
- Authority to act (LL-SA-PR-0079);
- Instruction checklist (LL-SA-PR-0080);
- Letter to client sending final policy (LL-SA-PR-0081);
- Letter to client sending policy confirmation (LL-SA-PR-0082);
- Suggested paragraphs for conveyancers (LL-SA-PR-0083).
The following new Land Titles Office forms have been added to LEAP, and can be found in the LTO Forms – Real Property (Electronic Conveyancing) Amendment Bill 2016 folder:
NOTE: Please refer to the Notice to Lodging Parties No. 188 where the Land Titles Office have published details of the transitional period between the new and old forms.
- Annexure – blank (LL-SA-LTO-0120) Form B2
- Annexure – certifications for applicant (LL-SA-LTO-0067) Form BT1
- Annexure – certifications for Transferor or Transferee (LL-SA-LTO-0068) Form BT2
- Annexure – statutory declaration (LL-SA-LTO-0091) Form BSD
- Annexure – VOI and old execution for applicant (LL-SA-LTO-0069) Form BT3
- Annexure – VOI and old execution for Transferor or Transferee (LL-SA-LTO-0070) Form BT4
- Application (LL-SA-LTO-0090) Form A3
The Land Titles office Forms have been updated to reflect legislative changes. The Land Titles Office advised in its Notice to Lodging Parties No 188 today they will publish the new forms incrementally. They have also advised there will be a transition period of four months during which dealings can be lodged with the Land Titles Office in either the existing OR new format.
LEAP are now in the process of producing the new forms and will advise when they are complete, however in the meantime, the existing forms can be used provided practitioners ensure dealings fully comply with the corresponding legislative requirements.
Client authorisation form (LL-SA-PR-0088) has now been added to the Verification of Identification folder for SA Purchase and Sale matter types.
Please note “Settlement Statement – NEW” (LL-SA-PR-0084) has been renamed to “Settlement Statement” (the precedent code has not changed LL-SA-PR-0084).
As the latest Settlement Statement (LL-SA-PR-0084) has superseded the old Settlement Statement (sale) (LL-SA-PR-0071), old Settlement Statement (purchase) (LL-SA-PR-0069) and the old Adjustment Statement (LL-SA-PR-0070) in the folder “Old – to be deleted 30 September 2015”, they have been removed.
The LTO fees tabs of the Legal Rates have been updated in accordance with the introduction of the South Australian Integrated land Information System (SAILIS) on 27 April 2015.