Some of the Property data entry forms have been reviewed, including the form used when searching for a matter using property information. This search should now work correctly.
A new Centrelink form, namely Compensation Advice of Lump Sum Payments (LL-FED-GEN-024) has now been added to LEAP in the ‘General – All States’ profile.
A new matter type has been created for Liquor Licensing in South Australia.
The following forms are now available as part of the new matter type:
- An order of the liquor and gambling commissioner application (LL-SA-LL-001)
- Entertainment consent application (LL-SA-LL-002)
- Extended trading authorisation application (LL-SA-LL-003)
- Extension of trading area (LL-SA-LL-004)
- Special circumstances licence application (LL-SA-LL-005)
- Transfer of liquor and gaming machine llicences application (LL-SA-LL-006)
- Transfer of liquor licence application (LL-SA-LL-007)
- Vary gaming trading hours application (LL-SA-LL-008)
These forms were identified as the “most used”. Please advise firstname.lastname@example.org of any other South Australian Liquor Licensing forms that you would like included in the South Australian Liquor Licensing profile.
The figures for the water rate tiers for South Australia have been updated.
The Conveyancing Table has been amended to include the Off the Plan Apartments information which will now calculate the Off the Plan Concession as set out on the RevenueSA website.
The old SA Duty Concession has been deleted as it only related to Contracts entered into before 5 June 2008.
The following legal rates have been updated:
- District Court – civil and criminal
- Land Titles Office
- Magistrates Court – civil, sheriff and criminal
- Supreme Court – civil and probate
As a result of client feedback, the SA Form 18 data entry form has been redesigned. The Form 18 Warrants and Summonses have been modified accordingly.
The three Form 18 Summons and the five Form 18 Warrants have also been recoded to correctly take into account issue and service fees when totalling the table.
A new override field has been added to data entry forms in personal injury matters. If there is any reason why the calculated Statute of Limitations date is inappropriate for your matter, you may enter a different date here.
- Authority to release personal Medicare and Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme claims information to a third party (LL-FED-GEN-021)
On the Administrator table, calculation “xx – Relationship to Deceased” will be deleted on 24 April 2012, as it is a duplication of calculation “Relationship or capacity (multi)”. Please modify any Estates precedents you maintain to ensure the calculation scheduled for deletion is not being used.