The Queensland Uniform Civil Procedure forms in LEAP have recently been reviewed and updated where required.
The following Supreme Court Corporations forms have been reviewed and updated where required:
- Form 1 – Title (LL-QLD-SCC-01);
- Form 2 – Originating motion (LL-QLD-SCC-11);
- Form 3 – Interlocutory application (LL-QLD-SCC-12);
- Form 8 – Consent of liquidator or provisional liquidator (LL-QLD-SCC-17).
The following changes have been made to this suite of forms –
- Notice to defendant (LL-FED-SEPA-01)
- Notice to witness (Section 31) (LL-FED-SEPA-02)
- Notice to witness (Section 41) (LL-FED-SEPA-03)
- Notice to respondent (LL-FED-SEPA-04)
- Notice to witness (Section 59) (LL-FED-SEPA-05)
- Notice to witness (Section 69) (LL-FED-SEPA-06)
- Warrant of apprehension (LL-FED-SEPA-07)
- Warrant of commitment (LL-FED-SEPA-08)
The forms deleted were as a result of the Service and Execution of Process Regulations 1993 being repealed.
Form 25 – Affidavit (LL-QLD-CHC-01) has now been updated to version 3.
The following Childrens Court forms have been updated:
- Affidavit – Form 25 (LL-QLD-CHC-01);
- Application to vary or revoke a child protection order – Form 11 (LL-QLD-CHC-03);
- Application to revoke the registration of a transferred child protection order – Form 35 (LL-QLD-CHC-04);
- Certificate of exhibit – Form 26 (LL-QLD-CHC-05);
- Notice of address for service – Form 43 (LL-QLD-CHC-08);
- Request for subpoena – Form 23 (LL-QLD-CHC-06);
- Subpoena – Form 24 (LL-QLD-CHC-07).
Form 133 – Notice of Appeal – Magistrates Court (LL-QLD-UCP155) has now been added to LEAP.
Form 2 Claim (LL-QLD-UCP039) has now been updated to version 2.
The following forms have been updated in LEAP:
- Form 48 – Request for trial date (LL-QLD-UCP071);
- Form 105 – Affidavit supporting probate application (LL-QLD-UCP008);
- Form 106 – Affidavit supporting application for letters of administration with will (LL-QLD-UCP009);
- Form 107 – Affidavit of due execution of will (LL-QLD-UCP010);
- Form 107 – Affidavit of due execution of codicil (LL-QLD-UCP139);
- Form 108 – Affidavit of handwriting of attesting witness (LL-QLD-UCP011);
- Form 108 – Affidavit of handwriting of deceased (LL-QLD-UCP140);
- Form 110 – Affidavit as to undated will (LL-QLD-UCP014);
- Form 111 – Affidavit of Plight and Condition and Finding (LL-QLD-UCP015)
Appearance slip (LL-QLD-UCP154) for use in the Townsville District & Supreme Courts has now been added to the Qld LEAP Uniform Civil Procedure Forms profile.
The following forms have been updated:
- Form 25 – Request for default judgment (LL-QLD-UCPR045)
- Form 34 – Consent order for ADR (LL-QLD-UCPR055)
- Form 45 – Warrant for arrest for noncompliance with subpoena