Form 68 – Memorandum of agreement to dismissal of appeal (LL-QLD-UCP097) has been updated to version 2.
A Litigation guardian layout is now available. If you would like to include this new layout in your court matter, edit Table Types and add Litigation guardian.
Form 13 – Consent of litigation guardian (LL-QLD-UCP032) has had a coding update to ensure it will populate with the litigation guardian if this card is completed in your matter.
The following forms have recently been updated:
- Form 71 – Statement of financial position (person) (LL-QLD-UCP101); and
- Form 71A – Statement of financial position (company) (LL-QLD-UCP147).
During the last quarter of FY19, the LEAP Content team have been working on a project to change the functionality behind our forms to use a Word App entitled LEAP Document Manager “LDM”.
This change is necessary to make our forms compatible with Word Online. Over the next few months you will see this functionality become more frequently used in our forms.
Rest assured, from a user perspective, information contained within your LEAP Matter will still auto-populate directly into the LDM form, however, the functionality will be slightly different. From a user perspective there will be –
- No more pop up dialogs to answer questions.
- Questions/information required (where relevant) will be contained in the LDM which is displayed in a side panel on the righthand side of your documents.
As we transition to the new LDM forms, the current versions will remain in LEAP for approximately one month for your use. Therefore, each version of the form will have a separate precedent code, with the suffix of “LDM” in the form name. We will notify you further when the current forms are to be deleted and the LDM versions will remain.
This release of the new LDM forms include:
|Area of Law||Precedent Name||Precedent Code|
|Supreme Court Litigation||Affidavit_LDM||LL-QLD-SCC-25|
|Care & Protection and Adoption||Affidavit_LDM||LL-QLD-CHC-10|
This new functionality will make working with the forms easier from a user perspective. We are happy to hear your comments regarding this new functionality, please provide any feedback here.
A new critical date scheme has been created and added to Calendar & Tasks for all state and federal Litigation matter types, which includes the following new critical dates:
If you would like to submit any feedback to us please do so here.
The Queensland Uniform Civil Procedure forms in LEAP have recently been reviewed and updated where required.
The following Supreme Court Corporations forms have been reviewed and updated where required:
- Form 1 – Title (LL-QLD-SCC-01);
- Form 2 – Originating motion (LL-QLD-SCC-11);
- Form 3 – Interlocutory application (LL-QLD-SCC-12);
- Form 8 – Consent of liquidator or provisional liquidator (LL-QLD-SCC-17).
The following changes have been made to this suite of forms –
- Notice to defendant (LL-FED-SEPA-01)
- Notice to witness (Section 31) (LL-FED-SEPA-02)
- Notice to witness (Section 41) (LL-FED-SEPA-03)
- Notice to respondent (LL-FED-SEPA-04)
- Notice to witness (Section 59) (LL-FED-SEPA-05)
- Notice to witness (Section 69) (LL-FED-SEPA-06)
- Warrant of apprehension (LL-FED-SEPA-07)
- Warrant of commitment (LL-FED-SEPA-08)
The forms deleted were as a result of the Service and Execution of Process Regulations 1993 being repealed.
Form 25 – Affidavit (LL-QLD-CHC-01) has now been updated to version 3.
The following Childrens Court forms have been updated:
- Affidavit – Form 25 (LL-QLD-CHC-01);
- Application to vary or revoke a child protection order – Form 11 (LL-QLD-CHC-03);
- Application to revoke the registration of a transferred child protection order – Form 35 (LL-QLD-CHC-04);
- Certificate of exhibit – Form 26 (LL-QLD-CHC-05);
- Notice of address for service – Form 43 (LL-QLD-CHC-08);
- Request for subpoena – Form 23 (LL-QLD-CHC-06);
- Subpoena – Form 24 (LL-QLD-CHC-07).