The latest version of the Queensland Settlement Statement has been released today.
We have taken client feedback into account and further enhancements have been included as follows:
- The Settlement Statement can now be used with a Sale or Purchase of Business matter type (it has been shortcut to those matter types);
- Water Usage charges can now be entered up to 6 decimal places if required however actual adjustment subtotals will still be rounded to 2 decimal places;
- On the Water Usage dialog there is a drop down list called CTS Options whereby you can choose to enter a Shared Percentage should that be applicable. This is independent of the Lot / Interest entitlements entered into your Property table in your matter. You can also choose to not apportion water usage at all if the unit/flat has its own water meter;
- On the Body Corporate dialog you can choose not to apportion Insurance;
- A Non-Apportionable item with a zero amount can be entered if required;
- A description can be entered for Rent (eg Shop 1 etc);
- Settlement Requirements will not be included in the Statement by default, however there is an option to include them;
- Cheques entered into the Adjustments dialog will list numbered in the Settlement Statement (note: this is for Word 2007 onwards only).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please read the UPDATED matter guide to familiarise yourself with the latest version of the Queensland Settlement Statement (LL-QLD-PRP276).
Due to the complexity of the template you will need to do TWO online updates to ensure you receive all changes.