Form OSR – D2.1 (LL-QLD-OSR070) has now been updated to reflect the reinstatement of the home concession from 1 July 2012.
The following list of Lexon First Conveyancing Letters have been updated in accordance with changes released by Lexon on 14 June 2012. Please note the searches lists have been removed and replaced with two new documents called Buyers Enquiries:
- Commercial letter 1 – seller – land and buildings pre-contract (LL-QLD-CFL-030)
- Commercial letter 2 – buyer – land and buildings (LL-QLD-CFL-031)
- Commercial letter 3 – seller – commercial lot in CTS pre contract (LL-QLD-CFL-032)
- Commercial letter 4 – buyer – commercial lot in CTS (LL-QLD-CFL-001)
- Commercial schedule 1 – seller – land and buildings (LL-QLD-CFL-002)
- Commercial schedule 2 – buyer – land and buildings (LL-QLD-CFL-003)
- Commercial schedule 3 – seller – commercial lots in CTS (LL-QLD-CFL-004)
- Commercial schedule 4 – buyer – commercial lot in CTS (LL-QLD-CFL-005)
- Residential booklet – buyer – use with letter 2 (LL-QLD-CFL-018)
- Residential booklet – seller – use with letter 1 (LL-QLD-CFL-014) [Read more…]
A new version of the Settlement Adjustment Sheet (SAS) has been released under the name “NEW Settlement Statement”. It is located in the “Settlement Adjustment Sheets” folder in the LEAP Property Forms profile. The existing SAS will remain available for a short time to allow for completion of unsettled matters where the old SAS has been used. Please use the NEW Settlement Statement for all future settlement adjustments.
The NEW Settlement Statement has been redesigned to allow for easier creation and editing as well as a wider array of adjustments. Recent changes to the method for calculating water & sewerage access and water usage have been included.
An easy to follow Guide to using the NEW Settlement Statement (with sample data) has been created to fast track your introduction.
Your feedback on the new version is welcome. Please email us at email@example.com
A slight change has been made to Qld personal injury matter types, which for the most part will be transparent to the user. The only noticeable difference is that the first time you try to add an existing card to Defendant’s Insurer or Respondent’s Insurer in a new matter, the insurance company won’t be listed.
Please use the “Other” tab, and choose Defendant’s Insurer or Respondent’s Insurer, as appropriate, from the list. You should then see your insurance company. For any subsequent matters using this insurance company, it will appear in the list as normal.
A new override field has been added to data entry forms in personal injury matters. If there is any reason why the calculated Statute of Limitations date is inappropriate for your matter, you may enter a different date here.
- Authority to release personal Medicare and Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme claims information to a third party (LL-FED-GEN-021)
Form 9 – Application – UCPR (LL-QLD-UCP124) – updated – removal of excess coding
Due to the Bill of Sale Register being decomissioned – the following forms have been removed from LEAP:
- Form 1 – Application to register a security interest (LL-QLD-PR021)
- Form 2 – Application for a discharge of a registered security interest (LL-QLD-PR022)
- Form 3 – Application for partial discharge of a registered security interest (LL-QLD-PR023)
- Form 4 – Application to change particulars of a registered security interest (LL-QLD-PR024)
- Form 5 – Application for renewal of registration of a security interest (LL-QLD-PR025)
- Form 6 – Application for assignment of a security interest (LL-QLD-PR026)
The following forms have been amended:
- Form 1 – Notice to body corporate of contravention of body corporate by-law – form number in heading now visible (LL-QLD-PR001)
- Form 11 – Notice regarding likely future contravention of a body corporate by-law – BCCM update (LL-QLD-PR011)
- Form 13 – Amendment – Land Registry update – provision for Australian Credit License Number (LL-QLD-NRW041)
- Form 13 and 20 – Amendment with blank schedule – Land Registry update – provision for Australian Credit License Number (LL-QLD-NRW062)
- Form 18 – General consent – Land Registry update – provision for Australian Credit License Number (LL-QLD-NRW047)
- Form 19 – The effect of a change in the regulation module applying to a scheme (LL-QLD-PR017)
- Form 2 – Mortgage – Land Registry update – provision for Australian Credit License Number (LL-QLD-NRW028)
- Form 23 – Settlement notice – Land Registry update – provision for Australian Credit License Number (LL-QLD-NRW052)
- Form 3 – Release – Land Registry update – provision for Australian Credit License Number (LL-QLD-NRW029)
- Form 30 – Mortgage priority – Land Registry update – provision for Australian Credit License Number (LL-QLD-NRW058)
- BUGTA Application for an order by a referee (LL-QLD-PR275)
Form 3B – Enduring power of attorney – long form – wife – clause 11 has been recoded (LL-QLD-WPA-07).