Form D2.2 – Dutiable Transaction Statement (LL-QLD-OSR072) has now been updated to Version 4 in LEAP.
Form 3 – Transfer of bond (LL-QLD-PR282) has now been added to LEAP Property Forms in the Residential Tenancies folder.
The following legal rates have been updated:
- DERM (Land Titles fees)
- District Court fees, including ACF
- District Court professional costs
- Magistrates Court fees, including ACF
- Magistrates Court professional costs
- Pre-judgement and post-judgement interest rates
- QLS Default interest contract rate
- Supreme Court fees, including ACF
- Supreme Court professional costs
The following Motor Accident Insurance Commission forms have now been updated to version 2:
- Form 01 – Notice of Accident Claim Form – Non-Fatal (LL-QLD-PI-0001)
- Form 02 – Additional Information Form (LL-QLD-PI-0004
- Form 03 – Report of Traffic Incident to Police (LL-QLD-PI-0003)
- Form 04 – Notice of Accident Claim Form – Fatal (LL-QLD-PI-0002)
Appearance slip (LL-QLD-UCP154) for use in the Townsville District & Supreme Courts has now been added to the Qld LEAP Uniform Civil Procedure Forms profile.
The following forms have been updated as per Titles Registry Alert 113 dated 27 May 2013:
- Form 5A Transmission application by personal representative (LL-QLD-NRW031) updated to version 6;
- Form 6 Transmission application for registration as devisee/legatee (LL-QLD-NRW033) updated to version 7;
- Form 6 and 24A Transmission application for registration as devisee/legatee (LL-QLD-NRW059) Form 6 updated to version 7
- Form 23 Settlement notice (LL-QLD-NRW052) updated to version 5.
Having taken into account client feedback, we are now in the process of creating a form to supplement the Settlement Statement which will:
- list funds required from the client and from the financier (if any) to effect settlement; and
- provide for inclusion of professional costs, stamp duty, disbursements, etc.
As a result, we have postponed the removal of the old Settlement Adjustment Sheets until 30 June 2013.
Qld now has a pre-judgement and a post-judgement interest rate, which will be adjusted on 1 January and 1 July each year in line with the Reserve Bank’s Cash Rate.
The latest version of the Queensland Settlement Statement (LL-QLD-PRP276) has been released today.
We have taken client feedback into account and, even though the look and feel has not changed, there have been a number of enhancements included, some of which are:
- It has been re-named to Settlement Statement (the words “NEW IMPROVED” have been removed);
- On the General tab, the release cost will default to the current legal rate however you can now enter any amount per release if different to current legal rate;
- If your adjustment is “adjusted as paid” you will see the words “adjusted as paid” in the body of the Settlement Statement;
- If your adjustment is “adjusted as paid” you will not be forced to create a settlement cheque, however you can choose to create a settlement cheque and enter the cheque amount;
- Water Access & Sewerage now contains a field for arrears as well as the ability to enter a cheque amount (this now works the same as Rates & Other);
- Water Usage charges can now be entered up to 3 decimal places however actual adjustment subtotals will still be rounded to 2 decimal places;
- Water Usage dialog now has an added feature whereby you can choose to not apportion water if unit/flat has its own water meter;
- Multiple Water Usage adjustments can now be added to the Settlement Statement and calculations for each entry will display at end of Settlement Statement.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please read the matter guide to familiarise yourself with the latest version of the Queensland Settlement Statement (LL-QLD-PRP276) as the OLD SETTLEMENT STATEMENTS (LL-QLD-PRP105 and LL-QLD-PRS117) ARE BEING REMOVED FROM LEAP DOCUMENTS ON 20 MAY 2013.
You will need to do an online update to receive the latest version of the Settlement Statement.
The following Neighbourhood Disputes (Dividing Fences and Trees) Act 2011 forms have been updated to version 3:
- Form 1 – Notice to contribute for urgent fencing work (LL-QLD-DOJ-001)
- Form 2 – Notice to contribute for fencing work (LL-QLD-DOJ-002)
- Form 3 – Notice for removal of particular overhanging branches (LL-QLD-DOJ-003)