The Notice that attached to the QLD National Mortgage (LL-QLD-PR304) has been updated.
Lexon Checklist – Verification of Identity and Right to Deal or Entitlement to Sign (LL-QLD-CFL-130) has been updated and is now available in LEAP.
Form 20 – Identity – witnessing certification – outside Australia (LL-QLD-PR289) has been updated.
As advised in QLD Land Registry Alert 157, from 1 October 2019 there is no longer the option to lodge a Form 19 – Application for Certificate of Title and Form 17 – Request to Dispense (with production of a CT) is redundant.
As a consequence, these forms have been removed from LEAP.
Lexon have provided updates to the Lexon Criminal Law Risk Procedure pack and the following documents have now been updated in LEAP:
- Initial letter to client – Queensland Criminal Offences (LL-QLD-LCRIM-001)
- 1a. Criminal proceedings in the Magistrates Court (LL-QLD-LCRIM-002)
- 1b. Criminal proceedings in the District and Supreme Courts (LL-QLD-LCRIM-003)
- Letter – plea of guilty – character reference – part 2 of 2 (LL-QLD-LCRIM-004)
- Letter – plea of guilty – part 1 of 2 (LL-QLD-LCRIM-005)
- 2a. Guilty plea instructions (LL-QLD-LCRIM-006)
- 2b. Brochure – Pleading guilty (LL-QLD-LCRIM-008)
- Letter – taking instructions (LL-QLD-LCRIM-009)
- Letter – trial preparation – character reference – part 2 of 2 (LL-QLD-LCRIM-010)
- 4. Letter – trial preparation – part 1 of 2 (LL-QLD-LCRIM-011)
- 4a. Brochure – Going to trial in the Magistrates Court (LL-QLD-LCRIM-012)
- 4b. Brochure – Going to trial District Supreme Court (LL-QLD-LCRIM-013)
- Letter – Completion of work (LL-QLD-LCRIM-014)
- Letter – Off risk (LL-QLD-LCRIM-007)
- Court appearance form (LL-QLD-LCRIM-015)
- Instructions concerning the giving and calling of evidence (LL-QLD-LCRIM-016)
The following forms have been reviewed and updated in LEAP:
- List of issues of fact and law (LL-QLD-LAC-022);
- List of matters not in dispute (LL-QLD-LAC-021);
- Index to hearing bundle (LL-QLD-LAC-023).
The following were updated in accordance with Lexon:
- CHECKLIST A – Section 90B_90UB (LL-QLD-LFL-001)
- CHECKLIST B – Section 90B 90UB 90B and 90UB Agreements (LL-QLD-LFL-002)
- LETTER 1 – Letter Section 90B and or 90UB (LL-QLD-LFL-003)
- LETTER 2 – Letter Section 90B and or 90UB (LL-QLD-LFL-004)
- LETTER 3 – Section 90B (LL-QLD-LFL-005)
- LETTER 3 – Section 90B and 90UB (LL-QLD-LFL-006)
- LETTER 3 – Section 90UB (LL-QLD-LFL-007)
- LETTER 4 – Section 90B and or 90UB (LL-QLD-LFL-008)
- CHECKLIST A – Section 90C 90UC and 90UC and 90B (LL-QLD-LFL-009)
- CHECKLIST B – Section 90C 90UC and 90UC and 90B (LL-QLD-LFL-010)
- LETTER 1 – Letter Section 90C 90UC and 90UC and 90B (LL-QLD-LFL-011)
- LETTER 2 – Letter Section 90C 90UC and 90UC and 90UB (LL-QLD-LFL-012)
- LETTER 3 – Section 90C (LL-QLD-LFL-013)
- LETTER 3 – Section 90UC (LL-QLD-LFL-014)
- LETTER 3 – Section 90UC and 90B (LL-QLD-LFL-015)
- LETTER 4 – Section 90C, 90UC and 90UC and 90UC (LL-QLD-LFL-016)
- CHECKLIST A – Section 90C_90D_90UD (LL-QLD-LFL-017)
- CHECKLIST B – Section 90C_90D_90UD (LL-QLD-LFL-018)
- LETTER 1 – Letter Section 90C 90D and 90UD (LL-QLD-LFL-019)
- LETTER 2 – Letter Section 90C 90D and 90OUD (LL-QLD-LFL-020)
- LETTER 3 – Section 90C and 90D (LL-QLD-LFL-021)
- LETTER 3 – Section 90UD (LL-QLD-LFL-022)
- LETTER 4 – Section 90C 90D and 90UD (LL-QLD-LFL-023)
The following Qld Domestic Violence forms in LEAP have been reviewed and updated where required:
- Form DV1 – Application for a protection order (LL-QLD-CRIM-64);
- Form DV1b – Safety form (LL-QLD-CRIM-65);
- Form DV1c – Address form (LL-QLD-CRIM-66);
- Form DV4 – Application to vary a domestic violence order (LL-QLD-CRIM-67);
- Form DV9 – Application to vary or revoke a voluntary intervention order (LL-QLD-CRIM-68);
- Form DV16 – Application to vary or revoke a registered interstate order (LL-QLD-CRIM-70);
- Form DV21 – Affidavit of personal service (LL-QLD-CRIM-71);
- Form DV22 – Subpoena (LL-QLD-CRIM-72);
- Form DV22a – Request for subpoena (LL-QLD-CRIM-73);
- Form DV25 – Affidavit (LL-QLD-CRIM-78);
- Form DV26 – Notice of change of address for service (LL-QLD-CRIM-79);
- Form DV27 – Application to withdraw domestic violence application (LL-QLD-CRIM-80);
- Form DV29 – Consent of litigation guardian (LL-QLD-CRIM-81);
- Form DV30 – Notice of filing of media exhibit (LL-QLD-CRIM-82);
- Form DV32 – Application to inspect and copy subpoenaed document (LL-QLD-CRIM-83);
- Form DV34 – Request to inspect and copy documents (LL-QLD-CRIM-84).
The QLD Criminal Practice forms in LEAP have been reviewed and the following forms were updated:
- Form 23 – Notice to be served with Form 21 subpoena (LL-QLD-CRIM-31);
- Form 24 – Notice to be served with Form 22 subpoena (LL-QLD-CRIM-32);
- Form 27 – Notice of application for leave to appeal under the district Court Act 1967, S118 (LL-QLD-CRIM-21).
LEAP is happy to announce that with assistance from our clients, a new matter category has been created entitled Media Law. This new category can be found under ‘Other Areas of Law > Media Law’. Under Media Law we have two sub-categories entitled –
- Media & Entertainment; and
Under each of these sub-categories there are numerous matter types eg –
- Media & Entertainment
- Media & Entertainment General
- Theatre & Live Events.
- Data Breaches
- Privacy & Data Protection
- Tech Contracts
- Technology General
These matter types are currently available for New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland. If you are in a different State or Territory and feel that these matter types would be of benefit to your firm, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
For our clients down the eastern seaboard if you have any feedback that you would like to make regarding these new matter types, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall be in touch as soon as possible.