The following forms have been updated: [Read more…] about NT – Supreme Court – Probate forms
The Conveyancing General matter type has been added to the suite of NT Conveyancing & Property matters in LEAP:
Feedback on matter types in LEAP can be provided here.
The following forms have been amended:
- Affidavit – Domestic violence (PD30) – [LL-NT-CRIM-064];
- Affidavit – Domestic violence (PD37.3) – [LL-NT-CRIM-086];
- Application for domestic violence order – [LL-NT-CRIM-065];
Following client request, we have added several new table types for use in your matters in LEAP.
The table types (listed as below) can be added to your preferred matters by right clicking the top of the matter, before then selecting Edit table types. Once in the Edit table types window, tick the Show All checkbox which will then display all possible table types that can be added to LEAP matters. Further details can be found in this Help Centre article on Table Types.
The newly added table types are:
- Second Respondent’s solicitor
- Third Respondent’s solicitor
- Changeover centre/facility
- Previous partner
- Previous Partner
Table types including Sibling, Aunt, Uncle, Grandmother and Grandfather now also have an attached subsidiary table so that details of the relationship can be entered and this will display in the matter view:
We have recently added a new feature called Table relations to NT Litigation matter types.
Card table relations have been implemented for the following NT Litigation matter types which will enable all related cards to be linked together:
- Local Court Litigation
- Work Health Court
- Supreme Court Litigation
Table relations provide smart association of related parties and/or relevant data through both cards and tables to ensure matter types are easier to complete.
Some common Litigation table relations include Employer, Insurer and Employer’s Solicitor:
This is particularly helpful in Litigation matter types when there is more than one Other side and Other side’s Solicitor, it is now easy to identify which Solicitor belongs with which Other side.
Some of these card tables are not Standard tables but are available in Other possible tables and when added to the matter through edit table types will link with the relevant related card or table.
If required, you can also edit table relations per matter by right clicking on the Matter Details and selecting Edit Table relations, you will then be presented with a list of relations to un-associate – simply untick any tables you wish to unlink.
Details are also available on the Help Centre.
In addition to the current Native Title matter types, we have added a general Native Title matter type (Native Title General). This matter type is located in Other Areas of Law > Environment & Planning > Native Title.
You can provide feedback on these new matter types here.
The stamp duty fields have been renamed to assist in identifying the relevant stamp duty fields for each state and territory (when inserting them in precedents).
All stamp duty fields will now have the prefix naming convention of SD (Stamp Duty) and the relevant state or territory:
|State||Current display name||Updated display name|
|NSW||Stamp duty display||[SD NSW] Stamp duty payable|
|VIC||VIC SD on transfer (Short text)||[SD VIC] Stamp duty payable|
|TAS||TAS Duty Payable||[SD TAS] Stamp duty payable|
|WA||WA SD Rate – Payable Amount||[SD WA] Stamp duty payable|
|NT||NT Stamp Duty display||[SD NT] Stamp duty payable|
|QLD||QLD SD Stamp Duty payable||[SD QLD] Stamp duty payable|
|ACT||ACT Stamp Duty display||[SD ACT] Stamp duty payable|
|SA||SA Duty – Payable||[SD SA] Stamp duty payable|
As each state and territory has different transfer duty rates (as well as varying exemptions and concessions), please ensure the correct field is using when inserting them in your precedents.
Details on other fields in LEAP that have been prefixed are outlined in this previous LEAP Forms Blog post.
Further details on how to insert fields into your precedents in LEAP can be found in this LEAP Community article.
Please note, we have undertaken a full update of the NT Lands Title Forms.
The following new forms have also been created:
- Notice of Proposed Termination Pursuant to Part 4 Section 12(9)(A) of the Termination of Units Plans and Unit Title Schemes Act 2014 ‑ Form 127 [LL-NT-PR-0192]
- Plan of Termination of a Development Under Part 3 of the Termination of Units Plans and Unit Title Schemes Act 2014 ‑ Form 128 [LL-NT-PR-0193]
- Plan of Termination of a Development Under Part 4 of the Termination of Units Plans and Unit Title Schemes Act 2014 ‑ Form 129 [LL-NT-PR-0194]
- Plan of Termination of a Development Under Part 5 of the Termination of Units Plans and Unit Title Schemes Act 2014 ‑ Form 130 [LL-NT-PR-0195]
- Amalgamation of schemes to form new scheme ‑ Form 131 [LL-NT-PR-0196]
- Amendment of By-Laws ‑ Form 132 [LL-NT-PR-0197]
- Registration of By-Laws or Amendment of By-Laws ‑ Form 133 [LL-NT-PR-0198]
These forms can be found at: NT > Conveyancing & Property > Property > LEAP Forms
The following new Court book cover pages have been created in the relevant litigation LEAP Forms folders:
- Appeal book cover page – Fair Work Commission [LL-FED-GEN-051]
- Application book cover page – High Court [LL-FED-GEN-052]
- Court book cover page – ACT all Courts [LL-ACT-GEN-003]
- Court book cover page – Federal Court [LL-FED-GEN-053]
- Court book cover page – NSW District Court [LL-NSW-GEN-0083]
- Court book cover page – NSW Local Court [LL-NSW-GEN-0084]
- Court book cover page – NSW Supreme Court [LL-NSW-GEN-0085]
- Court book cover page – NT Supreme Court [LL-NT-GEN-002]
- Court book cover page – Federal Circuit Court and Family Court [LL-FED-GEN-054]
- Court book cover page – QLD District Court [LL-QLD-GEN-028]
- Court book cover page – QLD Magistrates Court [LL-QLD-GEN-029]
- Court book cover page – QLD Supreme Court [LL-QLD-GEN-030]
- Court book cover page – TAS Supreme Court [LL-TAS-GEN-009]
- Court book cover page – VIC County Court [LL-VIC-GEN-040]
- Court book cover page – VIC Magistrates Court [LL-VIC-GEN-041]
- Court book cover page – VIC Supreme Court [LL-VIC-GEN-042]
- Court book cover page – SA all Courts [LL-SA-GEN-013]
- Trial bundle cover page – WA Supreme Court [LL-WA-GEN-008]
These cover pages can be used when compiling court books, appeal books, tender books and trial bundles. You can also use BundlePro to assist in compiling these books and bundles.
What is BundlePro?
BundlePro is a new innovation to help law firms meet the new requirements associated with the electronic submission of CourtBooks. It integrates with LEAP to allow law firms to create professional, presentable, searchable and cost effective electronic PDF bundles for the courts in minutes.
BundlePro automatically converts large volumes of documents into a single PDF, complete with an auto-generated paginated index, bookmarks, hyperlinks and a cover page. The contents of the electronic binder is then run through a forensic OCR, making the text fully searchable. Simple and user friendly, BundlePro will save you time and money. Once a bundle has been created, an automatic disbursement can be generated and saved back to your client’s ledger in LEAP, ensuring you recover any expenses incurred.
Want to learn more?
Book your free BundlePro demonstration today.
The following new matter types have been added to Other Areas of Law > Environment & Planning > Native Title >
- Future Act
- Native Title Agreement
- Native Title Determination
You can provide feedback on these new matter types Here
Keep an eye on the Forms Blog for new National Native Title Tribunal forms coming soon.
Additionally, the WA Mining matter type has been relocated to Other Areas of Law > Environment & Planning > Mining.