We have released a new matter type for Food Export Law which is located in Business & Franchise > Agribusiness > matter types:
We have added the Firm table to the Client table substitutions and made it the default for all 3 matter types under Practice Management.
The Employee table has also been added as a default table to the Affairs and Administration matter types.
The following new form has been added in the LEAP Forms > POA folder:
- Revocation of advance personal plan – Form 99A [LL-NSW-RP-0190]
Have you tried one our Interactive PDFs yet?
They fully automate from your LEAP matter quickly, are easily editable or updated and contain no lengthy FILLINS – just one dialog window (when applicable) for fast and easy completion.
The Interactive PDFs are easily identifiable from the Word versions of the forms by the PDF icon within your LEAP Forms Folders:
Creating a lockable version of the form with the Print to LEAP function
If you need to send the form externally and do not want the data altered by your client or other parties, you can create a lockable version as follows:
- Open the PDF
- Click Print or Ctrl+P
- Select Print To LEAP as the printer option
- Select Print (a separate PDF will generate and the Printed Document window will open)
- Enter a Document name
- Select the matter
- Tick Create New Time/Fee (if needed)
- Click OK
For more information on how to use Interactive PDFs in LEAP, please refer to the LEAP Community article on Using Interactive PDFs.
We have created hyperlinks for all Matter Information Sheets currently available in LEAP Community. The Information Sheets are How to articles to assist you on matter setup and common form usage. Information Sheets that are matter specific are located in the LEAP Forms folder and Information Sheets that are relevant to a particular form are located immediately preceding the form.
Matter Information Sheets hyperlinks for NT are available as follows: [Read more…]
We have made some necessary changes to your Sale and Purchase matter types for improved efficiency in your conveyancing matters.
We are continuing to work on a large project to change the functionality behind our forms to use our Word App entitled LEAP Document Manager (LDM). This change is necessary to make our forms compatible with Word Online.
These changes are in preparation of future enhancements to our LDM versions of the Settlement Adjustment Sheets/Statement of Adjustments (SAS), with the NSW SAS LDM due for release firstly shortly. Keep an eye on the Forms Blog for release notification. These enhanced versions will contain a time-efficient two-way write back functionality, whereby Directions (cheques) created within the LDM will automate directly to your LEAP matter and vice versa.
The write back functionality can however only map to ONE location in your LEAP matter and that is the relevant Sale / Purchase Reconciliation table. The Cheque Details table will therefore no longer default to any newly created matters.
Why write back to the Reconciliation table and NOT the Cheque details table? [Read more…]
The following forms have been updated:
- Affidavit – Domestic violence (PD30) (LL-NT-CRIM-064)
- Affidavit – Domestic violence (PD37.3) (LL-NT-CRIM-086) – New Form
- Application for domestic violence order (LL-NT-CRIM-065)
- Application to vary or revoke domestic violence order (LL-NT-CRIM-066)
- Service Information Form (LL-NT-CRIM-069)
We are pleased to announce the five new forms have been added to this matter type. They are as follows:
- Form AG8 – Application regarding health care action under the Advance Personal Planning Act (LL-NT-NTCAT-16)
- Form AG8A – Other Application under the Advance Personal Planning Act (LL-NT-NTCAT-17)
- Form AG9 – Asset management plan (LL-NT-NTCAT-18)
- Form AG10 – Financial statement (LL-NT NTCAT-19)
- Litigation search order (LL-NT -NTCAT-20)
These forms are available in the LEAP Forms Folder > NTCAT > Administrative Forms, and the Guardianship Forms folders.
The following forms have been updated:
- Authority to access building records (LL-NT-PR-0119)
- Form 1 – Landlord’s and Tenant’s Disclosure Statement (LL-NT-PR-0178)
- Form F-HI-017 – BuildBonus vendor (individual) declaration – purchase of a new home (LL-NT-PR-0181)
- Form F-HI-018 – BuildBons vendor (company) declaration – new residence (LL-NT-PR-0180)
- Form F-HI-019 – Stamp duty application form (LL-NT-PR-0182)
Following client requests, a new Loan Agreement matter type has been added to all jurisdictions and is located in the following folders:
- Conveyancing & Property > Mortgages > Loan Agreement (defaults to acting for the borrower)
- Other Areas of Law > Banking & Finance > Mortgages > Loan Agreement (defaults to acting for the lender)
Loan Details table
The loan details table has been created to specifically provide the necessary fields for no security loan agreement precedents. All these fields will automate into these precedents:
Guarantor’s subsidiary layout
When a card is entered in the guarantor’s table, a guarantor’s subsidiary layout will appear for completion. Again, all these fields will automate into the no security loan agreement precedents:
The following critical dates have been assigned as defaults to this matter type:
- Instruction date
- Loan agreement executed
- Date advance anticipated
- Funding date
- Final instalment due
- File review date
- Completion / Settlement Date
- Not proceeding date
Folders and Forms Added
The necessary LEAP folders have been created and/or shortcut to each jurisdiction (where applicable) including:
- Initial File Setup
- Verification of Identity
- Relevant Revenue Office
- Relevant Land Titles Office
- Legal Profession Uniform Legal Practice Rule forms
A new file cover sheet has been added for each jurisdiction as follows:
- File cover sheet – Loan agreement [LL-NSW-GEN-0082]
- File cover sheet – Loan agreement [LL-VIC-GEN-039]
- File cover sheet – Loan agreement [LL-QLD-GEN-027]
- File cover sheet – Loan agreement [LL-SA-GEN-001]
- File cover sheet – Loan agreement [LL-ACT-GEN-002]
- File cover sheet – Loan agreement [LL-WA-GEN-007]
- File cover sheet – Loan agreement [LL-NT-GEN-001]
- File cover sheet – Loan agreement [LL-TAS-GEN-008]
If you would like to provide feedback on the new matter type, or request new forms or precedents, please email the content team at email@example.com