Five new matter types have been released for use in NSW for Retirement Villages under Conveyancing & Property:
For instructions on using these new matter types, please see the Information Sheet in LEAP Community.
In addition to the relevant folder shortcuts created for Verification of Identity, Settlement Documents, Land Registry Service, Revenue NSW and NCAT folders, the following new forms have been added for use in the new matter types:
- File cover sheet – Sale of retirement village property [LL-NSW-GEN-0077]
- File cover sheet – Purchase of retirement village property [LL-NSW-GEN-0078]
- File cover sheet – Retirement village Lease [LL-NSW-GEN-0080]
- File cover sheet – Retirement village Licence Agreement [LL-NSW-GEN-0079]
- File cover sheet – Retirement village Development [LL-NSW-GEN-0081]
- Disclosure statement [LL-NSW-PRV689]
- General inquiry document [LL-NSW-PRV690]
- Model rules for retirement village resident committees [LL-NSW-PRV691]
- Notice of intention to seek termination of residence contract [LL-NSW-PRV698]
- Proxy appointment [LL-NSW-PRV699]
- Request to note retirement village – Form 11RN [LL-NSW-RPA-096]
- Standard fees and charges [LL-NSW-PRV697]
- Village contract registered interest holders, strata, community, company title scheme [LL-NSW-PRV692]
- Village contract registered interest holders assignable registered long-term lessees [LL-NSW-PRV693]
- Village contract registered interest holders non assignable long-term lessees [LL-NSW-PRV694]
- Village contract non registered interest holders [LL-NSW-PRV695]
- Village contract non registered interest holders assignable registered long-term lessees [LL-NSW-PRV696]
You can provide feedback for these new matter types, including any further new form requests, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
These matter types are currently available for New South Wales. If you are in a different State or Territory and feel that these matter types would be of benefit to your firm, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.