The Client authorisation (LL-FED-GEN-046) has now been released as an Interactive PDF. This form will work in all matter types in all States/Territories. This form is version 5.0 and will print in accordance with the Model Participation Rules.
Interactive PDF features include:
- easily editable within the body of the form
- no lengthy FILLINS just one dialog window for completion which is easily UPDATED
- form reproduction is correct as the PDF is the authority’s form version
- save the PDF directly to your file and simply UPDATE any changes in your matter from the LEAP toolbar within the PDF
The first time you use an Interactive PDF within your LEAP matter, you will need to open the LEAP toolbar in More Tools.
Please read this article on LEAP Community for more information on how to use an Interactive PDF including opening the LEAP toolbar.
IMPORTANT: There are some specific software requirements for this form to work correctly, including:
- LEAP Version 1.17 must be installed; and
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (which is a free version) must be installed.
Provide feedback on the new Interactive PDFs here.