The following new Court book cover pages have been created in the relevant litigation LEAP Forms folders:
- Appeal book cover page – Fair Work Commission [LL-FED-GEN-051]
- Application book cover page – High Court [LL-FED-GEN-052]
- Court book cover page – ACT all Courts [LL-ACT-GEN-003]
- Court book cover page – Federal Court [LL-FED-GEN-053]
- Court book cover page – NSW District Court [LL-NSW-GEN-0083]
- Court book cover page – NSW Local Court [LL-NSW-GEN-0084]
- Court book cover page – NSW Supreme Court [LL-NSW-GEN-0085]
- Court book cover page – NT Supreme Court [LL-NT-GEN-002]
- Court book cover page – Federal Circuit Court and Family Court [LL-FED-GEN-054]
- Court book cover page – QLD District Court [LL-QLD-GEN-028]
- Court book cover page – QLD Magistrates Court [LL-QLD-GEN-029]
- Court book cover page – QLD Supreme Court [LL-QLD-GEN-030]
- Court book cover page – TAS Supreme Court [LL-TAS-GEN-009]
- Court book cover page – VIC County Court [LL-VIC-GEN-040]
- Court book cover page – VIC Magistrates Court [LL-VIC-GEN-041]
- Court book cover page – VIC Supreme Court [LL-VIC-GEN-042]
- Court book cover page – SA all Courts [LL-SA-GEN-013]
- Trial bundle cover page – WA Supreme Court [LL-WA-GEN-008]
These cover pages can be used when compiling court books, appeal books, tender books and trial bundles. You can also use BundlePro to assist in compiling these books and bundles.
What is BundlePro?
BundlePro is a new innovation to help law firms meet the new requirements associated with the electronic submission of CourtBooks. It integrates with LEAP to allow law firms to create professional, presentable, searchable and cost effective electronic PDF bundles for the courts in minutes.
BundlePro automatically converts large volumes of documents into a single PDF, complete with an auto-generated paginated index, bookmarks, hyperlinks and a cover page. The contents of the electronic binder is then run through a forensic OCR, making the text fully searchable. Simple and user friendly, BundlePro will save you time and money. Once a bundle has been created, an automatic disbursement can be generated and saved back to your client’s ledger in LEAP, ensuring you recover any expenses incurred.
Want to learn more?
Book your free BundlePro demonstration today.