We’re pleased to announce that LEAP’s Family Law forms are now supported by our new LEAP for Word automation using Microsoft’s latest add-in innovations.
The LEAP for Word add-in will make it easier than ever for you to automate forms directly within a document. The updated forms are intuitive and have simple data–entry interfaces.
We are also proud to present a completely revised and improved Financial statement (NEW) and Application for consent orders (NEW). For your convenience, the legacy Financial statement and Application for consent orders will remain for 3 months.
- Financial statement (NEW) LL-FED-FAM-321
- Application for consent orders (NEW) LL-FED-FAM-323
Watch our new dedicated LEAP University course, , to learn how you can make the most out of this new innovation. The course covers:
- Installing the LEAP for Word add–in
- Critical Family Law matter details to help optimise form automation
- Demonstration of the add-in functions using various Family Law forms including the Financial statement (NEW) and Application for consent orders (NEW)